Author Topic: Ban Appeal: xarge - ACCEPTED  (Read 3203 times)

xarges

• Reputation Power: 0
  • xarges has no influence.
    • View Profile
Ban Appeal: xarge - ACCEPTED
« on: July 14, 2013, 23:16:02 »
Hello. I tried to join your server the other night and surprisingly I got banned after a few min. And that ban caused me that I cant join any other server with metabans GGC etc. The ban was issued for my knife !? sure I have done a few rounds of knife only but I never ever in my life used any third-part program, hack or any other kinds of cheat. and still I get ban =(
I really hope that it coukd be sorted out some how.
 I will come in here frequently and see if there is any progress.

Best regards xarges
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 13:36:40 by Fair_Admin »

grizzly

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 1063
  • grizzly is awe-inspiring!grizzly is awe-inspiring!grizzly is awe-inspiring!grizzly is awe-inspiring!grizzly is awe-inspiring!grizzly is awe-inspiring!grizzly is awe-inspiring!grizzly is awe-inspiring!grizzly is awe-inspiring!grizzly is awe-inspiring!grizzly is awe-inspiring!grizzly is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
    • 247FairPlay.com
Re: Got banned for no reason
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 14:49:11 »
hi.
you have been banned for having a headshot per kill ratio of 144% (700% above average) with the acw-r (xp2 acr is another name for acw-r). your knife stats are not taken into account here.
this exeeds the average so much that an automatic detection system banned you. http://metabans.com/assessment?i=2M7W

you received a punkbuster violation:
[01.07.2012 17:24:38] |289927| VIOLATION (IGNORING QUERIES) #9003: xarge (slot #26) Losing Key Packets 9003 [8457e26d6f5e5f6401c8c719d960d3d2(-) 83.248.86.12:3659]
because punkbuster could not scan your pc at the time mentioned for some reason

you have linked accounts with also suspicious stats
Mrs_Xarge
http://i.imgur.com/vEUrTCE.png

overall the stats on the following weapons look very suspicous and got (will get) you banned:
acwr
m98b
jng90
mtar

since your stats are not too suspicious to be a false detection and you appealed in a proper way, i will remove the ban on metabans.

but you should think about why your stats got a little "out of hand" and not let it happen again, because then you would be banned again when you join a server streaming to 247FairPlay.com

xarges

• Reputation Power: 0
  • xarges has no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: Got banned for no reason
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 12:45:11 »
Thank you for your time and effort. That other player you are talking about is my girlfriend. She also plays BF3 and see never ever cheated. What I think happen is that she only used that weapon few times long a go and way before it got tweaked.
I told here to balance it up. We both been playing since the game was released and of course all natural with out any kind of cheat or hack.

Once again I would like to thank you for your time and looking forward to join up on your server and have a good game with you all.

Best regards /xarges420

Ps sorry for the long time before replay, been away from home and computer for a few days =) D.S
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 14:04:46 by xarges »