Author Topic: Ban Appeal Suspected Cheating.  (Read 4165 times)

kamanabc123

• Reputation Power: 0
  • kamanabc123 has no influence.
    • View Profile
Ban Appeal Suspected Cheating.
« on: February 17, 2018, 07:40:18 »
I've had my origin account hacked twice now. They tell me it's secure now and it should msg me if any new device tries to access my account. The first time it was hacked the person was cheating on bf3 I never got banned but my stats were all fucked up. The second time which I found out about yesterday was just some kid trying to make my account look like his. Since yesterday it reminded me of when I was hacked a while back and I wanted to get my stats fixed or have it labeled so people know that I PERSONALLY wasn't cheating if that makes sense. I intend to go back to bf3 and play a lot to straighten my stats out, but I think getting this lifted is where I should start. I don't want people that go to my profile, to think I'm cheating. Thank you for helping me I know I should've handled this a long time ago.

kamanabc123

• View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal Suspected Cheating.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 07:41:45 »
game name same as account name

Loki 999

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Loki 999 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 16:57:55 »
Best Regardz,

Loki 999

iso9002

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • iso9002 is working their way up.iso9002 is working their way up.iso9002 is working their way up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 01:08:43 »
you didn't get hacked

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=3311011

you are a cheater.

@kamanabc123

we don't give second chance to cheater

kamanabc123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2018, 23:23:22 »
I don't mean to insult your intelligence but how does linking some dudes cheat website profile who used the same name as me have anything to do with me getting my account hacked?  Are you here to help me or not? I'm already going to contact ea because I saw you can get your progress reset. This is hard enough for me because I'm losing any progress I legitimately had including the cheaters progress. This is not the first but the second time the account has been hacked I only thank god that he was just trying to make the account look like his/hers the second time around. I've already had to sit in an hour long call this second time and it was even longer the first time can you just please help me with my problem?

Klap_Trap

• Klap_Trap has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2018, 00:24:51 »
There are post after post here of people like you that say “I didn’t cheat. My account was hacked.” Or “I didn’t cheat it was my “ fill in the rest with “my brother, sister, dog, cat, goldfish.” Do you think we came down in the last rain shower.
 What a load of bollox. You hacked and were stupid enough to use the same name on a hack site as your player name and when this was found you spout rubbish.
 Why would someone hack your account not once but twice? Oh I forgot just to make his / hers look like yours. Are you some special BF god that everyone wants to be. No your just a cheat that can play without help.

Klap_Trap

• Klap_Trap has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2018, 00:27:14 »
So your the one trying to insult our intelligence.