Author Topic: Ban appeal TheOskiBoski  (Read 13467 times)

TheOskiBoski

• Reputation Power: 0
  • TheOskiBoski has no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: Ban appeal TheOskiBoski
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2018, 04:36:57 »
@oskar ju***  stanisz98 was your old account right ?

In fact is my friend account also from Poland but he stopped playing in 2012 and we both used our nicknames for some time. Then someday he used hacks on his account. This is true reason.

to be fair I'm a littlebit confuse

you are Japanese or from Poland ?

I am from Poland.

hunyak

• hunyak has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2018, 13:16:31 »
I think your full of sh1t.
2x Battlefield accounts that have used same name. Also same use of the same part of name.
2 accounts at different cheat sites with the same name. Just happen to be the same one your using here.
 Now “he’s my friend” for the account that is banned. You might be sat there trying to convince yourself you are clean but it’s not working.
 Take your punishment, you’ve been caught.

But the best bit is you have contradicted yourself

I DO NOT IDENTIFY with these users that are banned of battlelog. Never had access to them.
Meaning you don't know them.

In fact is my friend account also from Poland but he stopped playing in 2012 and we both used our nicknames for some time. Then someday he used hacks on his account. This is true reason.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 16:54:40 by hunyak »

TheOskiBoski

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2018, 22:44:52 »
I think your full of sh1t.
2x Battlefield accounts that have used same name. Also same use of the same part of name.
2 accounts at different cheat sites with the same name. Just happen to be the same one your using here.
 Now “he’s my friend” for the account that is banned. You might be sat there trying to convince yourself you are clean but it’s not working.
 Take your punishment, you’ve been caught.

But the best bit is you have contradicted yourself

I DO NOT IDENTIFY with these users that are banned of battlelog. Never had access to them.
Meaning you don't know them.

Your argument is invalid. Who else are you? Do you really give an argument like that? Everyone can create an account with any available nickname and it doesn't prove anything. I can create an account with the nickname hunyak and it proves that it is your account?

No, you are sharing untrusted source here without any proofs to attack. However I am not going to talk with people at such low mind-level.

I am clean gamer since I play BF3. That is why I created this topic here. Indeed I used nicknames of cheaters however it doesnt say anything that I belong to them.

Over.

Loki 999

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Loki 999 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2018, 04:37:26 »
@hunyak @iso9002  e other member ... but do not you notice that teases? do not answer this character anymore ... the PBBans ban will never be removed ... closed topic. Being a clown and cheater ... should not be taken into consideration ..
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 04:39:09 by Loki 999 »
Best Regardz,

Loki 999

TheOskiBoski

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2018, 02:53:52 »
@hunyak @iso9002  e other member ... but do not you notice that teases? do not answer this character anymore ... the PBBans ban will never be removed ... closed topic. Being a clown and cheater ... should not be taken into consideration ..

Not my bussiness & not my case cuse it's linked to an another account.

My request was concerning my profile:

http://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/TheOskiBoski

@iso9002, waiting for your assistance, i've shared every single detail and NONE proved me anything I would say falsehood into my case.