Author Topic: Banned for Suspected cheating  (Read 6706 times)

WoodyWoodPeka

• Reputation Power: 0
  • WoodyWoodPeka has no influence.
    • View Profile
Banned for Suspected cheating
« on: August 26, 2016, 12:08:14 »
Hi There, My name is WoodyWoodPeka and I have just recently re-installed BF3 again, after not playing for quite a long time. But when I went to join a server a message came up saying "ERROR Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: SUSPECTED CHEATING: WoodyWoodPeka XP1 L85A2 hs/k 100%" . Well I was shock to see this. I can honestly say I have never cheated at any games I've played in my life. And I am not sure what the ban is for. The server I was trying to join was " games.on.net#15 NSW-Close Quarters Domination ". I am part of a respectable gaming community called Team-Stealth, and any there would tell you that I am a fair and respectable honest player. So I am not sure if I have actually offended or upset other players in the past while playing BF3, and that's why some one has said some thing about me to have me banned. My mate pointed me to this web page and honestly, I'm not sure how to read it. Apart from the fact it's my weapons I have used. https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/HapE_CampeR#toc-locked-bf3-battlelog-stats  And HapE_CampeR is a name I used when playing BF3. So I guess I am kindly asking who it may concern that this so called Suspected Ban be lifted. Because although you don't really know me, others do. And they know I don't cheat when I play. All I would like to do is enjoy a game with some friends of mine that I haven't play in such a long time, just have some fun. So I ask that you may consider my request to have this ban unjustified ban lifted. Thankyou for your time.                                                         

MulishaHunter

• Reputation Power: 3
  • MulishaHunter has no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: Banned for Suspected cheating
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 14:52:23 »
You will need to search bf3stats.com to find the battle reports for the stats that are locked in your profile, they look like stats padding to me but but it might also be that you indeed used cheats

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/HapE_CampeR#toc-locked-bf3-battlelog-stats

iso9002

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • iso9002 is working their way up.iso9002 is working their way up.iso9002 is working their way up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 17:16:01 »
your friend appeal for you last time

https://www.247fairplay.com/forum/ban-appeals/can-i-appeal-a-ban-for-a-friend-as-he-was-suspected-of-cheating/

if you trade  kill you need to prove it.

aliennationz

• aliennationz has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2016, 18:38:30 »
The DMG  hack he has never used and we had to look up what it was to get a understanding as to what he has been accused of and as for the stats they don't make sense as some one else has a higher D/K ratio than Woody does. I can vouch for this as I play with he all the time. 

aliennationz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2016, 18:43:17 »
And what the hell is a trade kill never heard of it.

aliennationz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2016, 18:47:21 »
The DMG  hack he has never used and we had to look up what it was to get a understanding as to what he has been accused of and as for the stats they don't make sense as some one else has a higher D/K ratio than Woody does. I can vouch for this as I play with he all the time. And all you have done is SUPPECTED HIM  of hacking you haven't proved that he was hacking and I know that he hasn't been hacking as I work on his system so I know that this a fact. 

MulishaHunter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2016, 02:45:22 »
if you look at the previous ban appeal thread https://www.247fairplay.com/forum/ban-appeals/can-i-appeal-a-ban-for-a-friend-as-he-was-suspected-of-cheating/ you can see that iso9002 posted a link to a battlereport via bf3stats.com

http://bf3stats.com/report/pc/49121242#WoodyWoodPecka

Now if you look scroll down and look at his stats you can see that he had 16 Kills while he only had 17 Hits which is impossible with the G3A3

So that is what i meant when they say a DMG hack has been used

Also Trade Killing is taking turns in killing each other on an empty server, so say you and a friend join a empty server then one person keeps killing the other person with a certain weapon to unlock things. That is against the TOS of EA/Dice and can get you banned from Battlefield, That is why he has been asked to provide the evidence in the form of battlereports to prove that he hasn't been using hacks.

Stats padding is when you stop playing the game and start finding ways to artificially leverage your score. So instead of actually trying to win a game of Conquest, a stats padder might run his or her own server and enforce a house rule that no killing is allowed. This lets everyone simply run around and capture flags, leading to a skewed progression.

aliennationz

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2016, 03:37:53 »
Your so called Fairplay has once again failed an honest and good man.  You must sleep well knowing you have accused an honest man.  This is a defamation of character. This is the real criminal behavior.  Yeah people go in to servers alone and do it for practice purpose and fool around they are not there for the purpose of scoring but hey if this is about stats reset his stats and be fair about the what is happening here.  I go into servers all the time and I can clearly see some  one who is hacking and nothing gets done.  This system is broken and we all know this.  Some people choose to exploit the failed system and some people choose to be honest.  He is part of and an admin for a well respected community.  And you are defacing an honest person who play for fun and not for gain.  People go in to empty servers and do a alot of practice but that is all that some are doing.  so reset the stats and let him play and see what happens but please live up to the name of your site and be FAIR about what is really right and wrong.

MulishaHunter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2016, 07:06:06 »
lol guessing you didn't read the part about the DMG hack

Because it is impossible to get 16 kills from 17 hits using the G3A3 and looking at his stats they are pretty suspicious.

He has been asked to provide the Battlereports to show that he hasn't cheated,

NastyPedro

• NastyPedro has no influence.
  • Owner of ###WARZONE###
    • View Profile
    • ###WARZONE### --- KILLING IS FREE ! ! !
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2016, 18:13:13 »
lol guessing you didn't read the part about the DMG hack

Because it is impossible to get 16 kills from 17 hits using the G3A3 and looking at his stats they are pretty suspicious.

He has been asked to provide the Battlereports to show that he hasn't cheated,

Actually in HC server it is possible with G3A3. Single firemode and headshots. ;)
But his accuracy sucks so hard its very questionable he managed that :D

BUT NOW, look at the same report and player name Sniktose in same team, he is even MORE suspicious. Looks like 2 hacking C*NT friends hack together.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 18:16:29 by NastyPedro »

aliennationz

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2017, 01:55:42 »
wow your all really mad if you have to bring in other people to cover up your own scams,  damn you must fell special call out names and calling people by names damn.  Its like a room with no cameras and you thing you will lget away with it.  You admit that the system and the guns have a bug and you still ban people for it.  and for 99 years wow what is the cost of soul these days people.

aliennationz

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2017, 01:57:25 »
Oh and yeah it only says SUSPECTED CHEATING. Nothing proven until proven guilty

Klap_Trap

• Klap_Trap has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2017, 11:57:09 »
It doesn't just say Suspected Cheat now does it. Because from what I can see it also says SUSPICIOUS DATA FOUND. LOCKED BF3 BATTLELOG STATS. To get those something is/was not right.
And for this appeal to be successful you need to explain / show how you got those. Something that all the way through you have not done.