Author Topic: SUSPECTED CHEATING FOR BF4  (Read 13083 times)

MulishaHunter

• Reputation Power: 3
  • MulishaHunter has no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: SUSPECTED CHEATING FOR BF4
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2017, 13:01:45 »
lol no your the stupid one :),

iso9002

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • iso9002 is working their way up.iso9002 is working their way up.iso9002 is working their way up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2017, 13:53:02 »
this is bf4 not bf1

JakeSully

• Reputation Power: 0
  • JakeSully has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2017, 14:25:49 »
toldya unexpected8 you where cheating, you got caught red handed by EA/DICE/FF so your stats got reseted to 0 and every anticheat websites have banned you for 100% CHEATING so get a life dude. Stop lying like you where doing all the time.

JakeSully

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2017, 12:57:16 »
BE AWARE! this user has either changed his nick on BF4 since he is no longer showing up on battlelog when searching his name "unexpected8" so users i get now is "unexpected8888 (PC user), UNEXPECTED82 (xbox user), unexpected881 (PC user)" these users where shown as well when searching unexpected8 so yeah.

JakeSully

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2017, 13:05:24 »
Update: Found out unexpected8888 is actually unexpected8 he is trying to fool us by changing his name to make EA/DICE think he is innocent xD but he isn't.

Proof of account is attached bellow.

unexpected8

• unexpected8 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2017, 06:35:05 »
Jake you noob you report all
New proof im not hacker
https://youtu.be/Qq0VKQshnJE

unexpected8

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2017, 06:36:38 »
Jake you noob you report all
New proof im not hacker 127 kill

unexpected8

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2017, 08:10:19 »
Jukesully:::
I am sure you sent to EA in order to be banned.
And you know good im not hacker.

Do you think that I'm not desperate person to do an account and write comment to myself? Only a sick person will do that - like the player who kept reporting me for playong better than him
http://www7.0zz0.com/2017/07/08/12/876853342.png

JakeSully

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2017, 16:43:45 »
Jukesully:::
I am sure you sent to EA in order to be banned.
And you know good im not hacker.

Do you think that I'm not desperate person to do an account and write comment to myself? Only a sick person will do that - like the player who kept reporting me for playong better than him
http://www7.0zz0.com/2017/07/08/12/876853342.png

Nope you are an hacker. That's why EA/DICE to action, if you where good you wouldn't been suspended for 1 week then recive stats reset. That only proved EA/DICE they saw something themself that your playing behaviour didn't sem right. So thats why you recived 2 punishments as first warning, if you keep hacking they will mostlikely ban you permanent off BF4 next.

NastyPedro

• NastyPedro has no influence.
  • Owner of ###WARZONE###
    • View Profile
    • ###WARZONE### --- KILLING IS FREE ! ! !
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2017, 17:44:42 »
Nope you are an hacker. That's why EA/DICE to action, if you where good you wouldn't been suspended for 1 week then recive stats reset. That only proved EA/DICE they saw something themself that your playing behaviour didn't sem right. So thats why you recived 2 punishments as first warning, if you keep hacking they will mostlikely ban you permanent off BF4 next.
I kind a disagree with you here. Fairfight and DICE suck at detecting hacks anyway.
TOO many good players get banned in BF1 in these days and real cunts who hack and keep their KD within "normal stats" never get banned. Can direct you to the hack topics via PM if you wanna see deeper into that shit.

unexpected8

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2017, 09:29:05 »
I kind a disagree with you here. Fairfight and DICE suck at detecting hacks anyway.
TOO many good players get banned in BF1 in these days and real cunts who hack and keep their KD within "normal stats" never get banned. Can direct you to the hack topics via PM if you wanna see deeper into that shit.
Jake you know good im not hacker
Look here loog good
105 kill my aim very fast this is  3years sniper only
Look here alla hackers???
https://youtu.be/Pmsbb-4yRf4
https://youtu.be/GAj1VLucUxU
Why did you block this person from your server?

https://youtu.be/0K4fme37ddc
You are blocking and reporting all the best players from you

0ld_yell0w

• 0ld_yell0w has no influence.
  • Sua Sponte
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2017, 09:44:39 »
I wont comment on Fairfight on BF1 because I dont play the game. JaH warriors does NOT protect cheaters, I have reported AND seen bans issued there while playing on their servers because of my reports so I only have good to say about that Clan towards most admins there. The report you gave to Mated77 doesnt really tell much so I fully understand why he didnt do much back then.

Fairfight on BF4 doesnt make the same mistakes anymore that it did in the beginning, it has been toned Down statswise to make it possible to be a good player but also to get a hold on the statsboosters, correct me if Im wrong but as I read it from a wellknown source at EA anticheat (Sabz) they haven't lifted ANY FF bans on BF4, so most likely if you get flagged Again youre out permanent.
Ive also asked in the battlelog for more info but Sabrina been silent for a very long time, they dont want to talk about anticheat at all ;)

@NastyPedro
Fairfight is not an cheatfinder, its a statistics engine, it doesnt read/detect aimbots,hack or macros at all - that job belongs to  PB in BF4.

Now don't get me wrong, Im in no way protecting any one in this thread (apart from Mated77 I guess) but IF he is cheating and got reset, he WILL lose his account after 2 flags from FF.

regards

0ld_yell0w

Sua Sponte

unexpected8

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2017, 10:54:14 »
Jakesully
You banned someone because he killed him more than once
https://youtu.be/XYbAT4GDVAE

unexpected8

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2017, 11:30:25 »
I wont comment on Fairfight on BF1 because I dont play the game. JaH warriors does NOT protect cheaters, I have reported AND seen bans issued there while playing on their servers because of my reports so I only have good to say about that Clan towards most admins there. The report you gave to Mated77 doesnt really tell much so I fully understand why he didnt do much back then.

Fairfight on BF4 doesnt make the same mistakes anymore that it did in the beginning, it has been toned Down statswise to make it possible to be a good player but also to get a hold on the statsboosters, correct me if Im wrong but as I read it from a wellknown source at EA anticheat (Sabz) they haven't lifted ANY FF bans on BF4, so most likely if you get flagged Again youre out permanent.
Ive also asked in the battlelog for more info but Sabrina been silent for a very long time, they dont want to talk about anticheat at all ;)

@NastyPedro
Fairfight is not an cheatfinder, its a statistics engine, it doesnt read/detect aimbots,hack or macros at all - that job belongs to  PB in BF4.

Now don't get me wrong, Im in no way protecting any one in this thread (apart from Mated77 I guess) but IF he is cheating and got reset, he WILL lose his account after 2 flags from FF.

regards

0ld_yell0w
Fairfight
Is same version bf4 bf1
https://kotaku.com/battlefield-1-players-are-getting-banned-for-playing-to-1791077572

unexpected8

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2017, 11:36:37 »

@NastyPedro

regards

0ld_yell0w
It was banned because someone had sent over report
An he is here jakesully