Author Topic: Ban appeal  (Read 230 times)

Flo18PSG

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Flo18PSG has no influence.
    • View Profile
Ban appeal
« on: April 23, 2020, 19:09:49 »
Hi, (sorry for my bad english, i'm not a native english speaker)

1. Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: No Cheating! [perm][BF3Firestorm]

- LgC_Flo
   - https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/fr/soldier/LgC_Flo/stats/359548404/pc/
   - Date (???) i don't remember. Something like 3 years ago.

3. I never used a cheat or something else like that. I'm suspected to use a cheat for the only reason i changed my name several times   ???. They consider that I have several accounts while i use the same account. I've just changed my Origin name. https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/LgC_Flo

You can check one of my videos from my youtube channel  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3T5f-0m9MU&t=139s . As you can see i have not the same name everytime, and i don't use a cheat. I play with my own skill.

GorillaYeti

• GorillaYeti has no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 10:46:31 »
Longest Kill streak: 143
K/D: 4.0
Good try though

Flo18PSG

• Flo18PSG has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2020, 23:29:48 »
Yes and?

If you really want to play the one who looks at the statistics thoroughly, you might as well do that correclty.
So, first all, I play as gunner and jet pilot (dogfighter) the majority of time ().

Time in air vehicles = 476+362+97+99 = 1034 hours

For a total of 1425 hours (

When you correlate all of this data, i mean my skill in chopper (go check my youtube video in my first post) + the time in air vehicles, it greatly increases the chances of having such a ratio and a high killstreak like that.

But I see several reasons why you think so:

-The first thing is that you just don't have my level in chopper. Because otherwise you will know perfectly that it is quite possible to have a ratio like that while playing with a good air support and an intelligent heli pilot. Sorry but when i see your post, he looks like all these messages coming from haters in tchat ingame. "What?...You killed a jet with a TV missile? IMPOSSIBLE. You cheat." etc...

-Secondly, you are certainly basing yourself too much on what you accomplish in the game to determine who is a cheater and who is not.
It's not because you do not manage to achieve certain performances in game, that those which arrive there, are automatically cheaters. Especially when you know yourself that you are not a seasoned player and not being one of the best players in this field (I'm referring to the credibility if you don't understand).

-Thirdly...damn man! In 2020, you are again surprised by a killstreak like that? Apparently, you don't really know this game. If i was playing in infantry everytime, OK, I could understand that you find this absurd. And for sure, I certainly won't have a ratio like the one I currently have.

Now...Before that you answer something like "you wrote a book". I don't post this only in response to you but also for other people (including certainly some admins?) who think like you.

GorillaYeti

• GorillaYeti has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2020, 12:33:01 »
What does 2020 have anything to do with getting long kill streaks? More hackers get reported, that's what happens in 2020. I'm no admin/mod so I can't really help you... just giving you my opinion.