Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 292 times)

Vogelfubar

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Vogelfubar has no influence.
    • View Profile
Ban Appeal
« on: April 28, 2020, 09:55:30 »
Good day,

I can't really remember when did i really bought BF4 but I didn't play it much tbh, one day i left the game like for 3 months because i was too busy with work, i came back and tried to play it a little bit, while in-game i was suddenly banned.

I took the hook and messaged EA multiple times in a different occasions and years, but every time they refused to help.

I took the matter in my own hands and began to do a research of why i got banned, it turned out one of of the guy on my friends list, a russian he was, got into my profile somehow and used obviously a cheat tool, from the look at the high scores of course one could tell. I then deleted everyone on my friends list.

I messaged EA then many times with the proofs but every time the same answer "we can't help you any further" i mean ok, you guys caught my profile red handed but it took you a while to ban my soldier in the time i was in-game playing fairly.

I know it's been years and the game is already old, i still dont have that addiction feeling that i should play it like right now, i just find this unfair, i got banned for something i did not even do.

You can check my stats in both BF3 and BF4 and also i got BF 1 and BF V, same story goes with BF V, its been now a while without playing it just like BF 1. Luckily no bans because i only have one friend on my friend list which i know him in real life.

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/VogelFubar

https://bf4db.com/player/863628187

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/yuriartyom/stats/863628187/pc/

After all maybe the ban won't be lifted, but i just want you to know that i got unfairly played.

GorillaYeti

• GorillaYeti has no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 10:42:49 »
Responsible for you're own account...Period.

Vogelfubar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2020, 11:39:09 »
Excuse me but are you an admin or something? Because if you are, they should take a look at your tone and try to change you. First of all, an account is not a Material thing like a car or a house to lock all the doors and windows up, its on internet and not everyone uses the internet is an expert, i barely know how to log in, and second of all, thats no way to reply someone you dont know with disrespect, and 3rd of all, its Your* not You're.

Have a good day.

GorillaYeti

• GorillaYeti has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2020, 12:40:03 »
I'm no admin/mod, but I guarantee you if a admin/mod were to take a look at YOUR appeal, there answer would be no different. Have you read EA's TOS? If not highly recommend reading it. Not trying to be rude, but majority of people who appeal saying "My account got compromised and I got banned cause of a hacker" 99% of the time there ban won't get lifted.

Vogelfubar

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2020, 13:10:39 »
Well that's the truth, i could buy hundreds of copies of BF4 with hundreds of new accounts, its the principel that counts. As i told you, im neither a pro computer nor a pro gamer, i just love to go home after work, play some games, make myself a sandwich, watch a movie and sleep. All i wanted to show up is how i misjudged and outplayed for something i did not do.