Author Topic: Ban appeal  (Read 663 times)

RogerDatSoldier

• Reputation Power: 0
  • RogerDatSoldier has no influence.
    • View Profile
Ban appeal
« on: July 04, 2021, 06:04:40 »
Ban Reason: Suspected status that results of my data said as Suspected Cheating

My player name: RogerDatSoldier/UC_LesterCrest
Game: Battlefield 4
Battlelog ID: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/RogerDatSoldier/stats/1204867218/pc/
PB GUID: c98b48f4
EA GUID: EA_84D049548FF0815F74127A7E43E11253
Ban noticed: July 3, 2021

Hello staff members. My name is RogerDatSoldier. I want to appeal my ban because I deem "suspected cheating" but when in reality I never use any cheating plugins nor hacks to make my status looking suspicious. Yes my stats is very questionable but the reason why it has that status is because I was weapon grinding for certain guns to get certain attachments. Hence why I get a lot of kills and less deaths. I was in a server called Blondie Assignments, where it's a server dedicated to unlock almost anything. Weapons, camos, attachments, achievements, dog tags, etc. and that's where the majority I grinded my unlocks and no server else.

I have a friend of mine that is named TheOriginalFrito, who's the guy responsible of helping me get the weapon attachment grind and hence why I got so many kills and K/D ratio. Once I finish grinding my gun attachments, I would reset my status in battlelog to avoid any suspicion cause it has a option for it. I wish I put more deaths to make it fair and avoid high K/D, that was my fault in my end here. Another evidence as well is that I fast ranking on Blondie's Fast Rank server too and I never killed anyone since I followed their rules of not killing anyone and just grind the level.

So at the end here, you can say that I am Stats Padding because of this tedious weapon attachment grinding and fast ranking quickly. I want to say that I do apologize for it and I hope you can appeal this ban. I am sorry about my actions and I didn't know about it too since I am fairly new into the game.

butcherboy

• Reputation Power: 1
  • butcherboy has no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2021, 06:58:10 »
https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/RogerDatSoldier

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/RogerDatSoldier/stats/1204867218/pc/

https://bf4db.com/player/1204867218

"Weapon Grinding"  ??????  WTF is that ?????

You are a cheat who resets his stats in an attempt at hiding his efforts. You have been caught, now you have to live with it.

RogerDatSoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2021, 08:07:26 »
Weapon grinding means that I head to a server, where they focus are weapon unlocks, achievement unlocks, camo unlocks. You name it, it is basically a grind server. Yes it's not usual having BF4 having grinders like I do. Blondie's Assignments are one of them. Hope that clears things up for you, yeah.

I do apologize for reset my stats, because again I don't wanna see my battlelog as a sus status at the end of the day and don't wanna fear of being called a cheater, when really I am not and I am serious. Again I am just with a friend, agreed that he can be killed many times to unlock attachments for a gun, though I wish I didn't aim for the head for that matter. Again, it was my own mistake removing it too early, rather than wait until I cleaned my stats on 24/7 fairplay.

Again, it's a case of Stats Padding than being a outright cheater and I apologize. Here are my statistics before my resetting. Please give me a 2nd chance as I'll never gonna do this kind of thing ever again. If you still do not believe me, I have friends and certain admins are willing to help me and backed up my claims to clean up my name in this server.

butcherboy

• Reputation Power: 1
  • butcherboy has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2021, 10:52:52 »
Got to admire your bravado. Come on man, your are done. Unfortunately I can't ban you or unban you. However, I know which one I would be doing if I was able.

RogerDatSoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2021, 14:51:11 »
I understood and respect the decision at the end of the day, I don't wanna drag on this further if this conversation and appeal leads to nowhere here but I wanna say that I am legit honest and I would never lie to anything and not make stories up to make me look innocent, if I made a mistake, I'll cope it, admit it and not gonna barge any further so I will respect the verdict here.

I hope you have a good day, my good sir and hopefully your future will be bright and healthy for you.  :)