Author Topic: ban appeal  (Read 8676 times)

-Slayer-

• Reputation Power: 31
  • -Slayer- is working their way up.-Slayer- is working their way up.-Slayer- is working their way up.
  • Staff at PBBans, RIP Metabans you are missed
    • View Profile
    • http://metabans.net/
Re: ban appeal
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2015, 05:48:19 »
Moreover Metaban is not officially recognized by PB
Metabans has nothing to do with the placing of your ban you were banned by 247FairPlay, think you need to read up on what Metabans does.

http://metabans.net/showwiki.php?title=What+is+Metabans
== What is Metabans? ==
First and foremost, Metabans is a database and process/mechanism desgined around the goal of giving game server admins and owners a powerful and easy way of sharing banlists for game-servers We are not a global banlist and Metabans does not ban anyone. Secondly, Metabans can also be used as somewhat of a research tool to look up suspicious players or troublemakers and find out what other admins might have said about the player in question. It is important to note that metabans is NOT a global banlist. Admins can enter their own bans into the system and apply only their own bans to their own servers if they so choose. If admins find that they "trust" the bans of certain other admins, they can choose to follow (or apply to their own servers) the bans issued by selected other admins.

All they are asking from you is to provide game reports, now the problem you will have is if the reports didn't get updated regularly they wont be there.
http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/Nauja/reports
http://247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/Nauja/reports

Then it comes down to the other problem is that stats padding/trade killing/boosting or whatever the players of this era call it, it is against EA's TOS. (Term of Service)

Players are expected to abide by the EA Online Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”)while playing on ranked Battlefield 3 servers. You agreed to the T&Cs when you established your EA Origin Account.

The purpose of these Rules of Conduct is to illustrate how the T&Cs apply when you play on ranked Battlefield 3 servers. Multiple or critical violations of the T&Cs may result in the loss of online play or stat/award reset. Violation may also result in the termination of your EA Account and the loss of anything associated with it (such as points, tokens or in-game items).

The following are examples of conduct that is not permitted by the T&Cs:

You are not permitted to use offensive soldier names or clan tags. Also, you may not actively encourage other players to violate the T&Cs while in-game.
    You may not organize any Clans or groups that are based on, or espouse, any racist, sexist, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, anti-gay, or other hate-mongering philosophy.
    You may not attempt to interfere with, hack into, or decipher any data streams or transmissions to or from EA services, or use any application or software while using the Battlefield 3 services which are not approved by EA.
    You may not exploit any bug or abuse any game system (such as the scoring or award systems) in an EA product or service. You may not intentionally use or share any bug found within any Battlefield 3 games, real or fictitious, regardless of whether or not it grants an unfair advantage. You will not directly or indirectly communicate the existence of any such bug to any other user of EA's games or services.
        Examples of abuse include, but are not limited to:
Taking turns killing, reviving, receiving ammo, etc.
            Abusing world geometry to your advantage without risk
            Exploiting vehicle damage to repair indefinitely
Creating a play environment which, by definition or action, creates an inflated scoring scenario

Donating keeps them going, please help out. (click sigs)
My posts are my personal views.

nauja

• Reputation Power: 0
  • nauja has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2015, 16:38:36 »
and ?

your system is based on statistics and not on a scan, suddenly you are a good player you make yourself Ban, nice mentality who we can Skill.
I'm not banned by PB or by any other scan services. I ask that we stopped to forbid me to play a game that is not yours ....

nauja

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2015, 17:03:55 »
2012.06.16 23:25:24 => not disponible, even look at you since you have the info

2012.05.26 14:51:43 => not disponible, even look at you since you have the info

2012.05.26 15:52:33 => not disponible, even look at you since you have the info

Now we just talk of Penal Law and accusation without proof

MulishaHunter

• Reputation Power: 3
  • MulishaHunter has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2015, 03:01:47 »
LOL

just provide what has been asked of you, and there's no point bringing law stuff in here because it doesn't matter

-Slayer-

• -Slayer- is working their way up.-Slayer- is working their way up.-Slayer- is working their way up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2015, 03:21:17 »
and ?

your system is based on statistics and not on a scan, suddenly you are a good player you make yourself Ban, nice mentality who we can Skill.
I'm not banned by PB or by any other scan services. I ask that we stopped to forbid me to play a game that is not yours ....

Not my system and it's also a different type of system to what PB uses so you cannot compare them, read my sig, My posts are my personal views. all I do over here is try to help out at times and steer players in the right direction, I'm not affiliated with this site or an admin or moderator for this forum if you don't want the help then stay banned for all I care, no skin off my nose..

nauja

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2015, 14:25:55 »
since the beginning is harassing me, not making me a criminal, the only thing that let me play because there is no evidence against me. I play nationnal level LAN in France and ESL, no one ever came crying my stats was not a correct

If he wanted to help me called the admin of Deban me, because given the experience of playing it (I have 200X more time than him) he is able to play in my opinion my stats .

MulishaHunter

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2015, 14:54:10 »
To add to slayer's comments, I'm not affiliated with this site either, i just like to help out Fair_Admin where i can to help out to let other people know what they need to do.

So I'm not sure why your making things personal against me, because I have told you a few times what you need to do, but for some reason you won't do it.

Also if you were playing at a national level you would of known in the first place that STATS PADDING was against EA's Term of Service.

So I'm done trying to help you, if you can't provide the information that Fair Admin needs, i doubt your ban will be over turned

iso9002

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • iso9002 is working their way up.iso9002 is working their way up.iso9002 is working their way up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2015, 16:52:59 »
this is simple.

the policy of 247fairplay.com  is to  unban only if your locked stats are proove to be Trade killing.

this is possible that you trade kill since : Longest Nemesis Steak 87

but you need to understand that 247fairplay.com cannot make any exception.

nauja

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2015, 18:18:09 »
I do not play BF3 since 2013 ok ...
but you prevent me playing a BF 4 while no stats are blocked
So let me played a BF4

Ps: indict a person without real evidence is not punished the criminal law

nauja

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2015, 18:20:02 »
add me on BL and go play with me.....

MulishaHunter

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2015, 03:41:04 »
I do not play BF3 since 2013 ok ...
but you prevent me playing a BF 4 while no stats are blocked
So let me played a BF4

Ps: indict a person without real evidence is not punished the criminal law

The evidence that you cheated in some form is in the locked stats on your profile, now you need to prove that you did it by stats padding and not hacking

But I'm done trying to help you out, you honestly don't really care.

Have a great day and have fun playing any other BF series :)

nauja

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2015, 12:23:14 »
made by you no skill, you're the first kid was screaming, "he cheat, cheat it" learns to play back and talk to me.

How do you say I played in France championship in Lan and ESL in Chinese can be?  我在法國錦標賽出場

charge a person with no real proof it's serious, but I see that I fall on people who think they are the judges as he never actually played a BF.
Many saw your game time and your skill to not increase the SPF are not for you, go played a pokemon

Also if I cheat like you said ESLwire, PB, GGC or even PBBAN would ban me ...... So stop me cheater charged when you know ....

MulishaHunter

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2015, 13:13:46 »
Stats Padding is a forum of Cheating, Anything in game that gives you an unfair advantage is against the TOS of EA.

And I'm not sure who hasn't played BF, yeah i didn't play much of BF3 but I've played a heap on BF4.

As i said i wish you all the best with your BF Gaming :)

nauja

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2015, 18:16:01 »
you have not played badly BF 4, you played only 400h and your level is always the same worries you man ..
BF me all I had to earn more playing 2000h because as you know I have not played on start 1942 BF2 BFBC1 and 2.

But since the expertMulishaHunter has more expereince me and said I cheat while pure lead ASSUMPTIONS .....

If I cheated like you said I would be banned as LAN, ESL, EA via PB, GGC, of PBBAN and I surment not finished 15th at the GAMER ASSEMBLY (France championship) with my team (The trinitium )

Now think if you want back your screen to make the beautiful, mourners like you kill the game always shout "he cheat, cheat it go the ban" but when none of his skill not invented.

You want the EA number to complain?

-Slayer-

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2015, 06:55:16 »
I own all the BF titles from 1942, in BF2 alone I played over 5000 hours on one player account and got to the highest rank 4 Star General and racked up many many more hours on my admin account names, it's just a game it means jack when it gets down to the nitty gritty of it all.