Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 1202 times)

johcam

• Reputation Power: 0
  • johcam has no influence.
    • View Profile
Ban Appeal
« on: October 07, 2015, 07:16:19 »
Hi Guys, how're you? I got banned 22-09-2015 because of Suspected Cheating
Required:

-Ban reason you receive when you get kicked: Suspected Cheating

Optional:

-Your player name: NITROJohcam
-Game name (BF3 or BF4 or BF3/BF4): BF3/BF4
-BattlelogID(s)/PersonaID(s) of your player(s): http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/es/soldier/NITROJohcam/stats/370852009/pc/
-Date you first noticed that you are banned: 06-10-2015

I found I was banned when I tried to enter to a BF3 server, and I got kicked by METABANS, because of Suspected Cheating. I reviewd Metabans webpage and I found this ban at BF4. I didn't know (at all) that I've gotten as high stats as it said there. I've never been a cheater, but I lent my account to a friend who wanted to play BF4 while I was at school, because I wanted to reach a high level in few time. I asked him today about what happened, and he told me he entered to some Stat Padding Servers, and so I got that high stats.

I've been playing BF4 as usual, but now I cannot join some servers (at BF3 and BF4), and you can see in my lasts Battle Reports that I have no cheating stats. I also already told my friend not to join again to those servers.

I hope you could help me to unlock my account.

Thank you so much because of your time  :D

MulishaHunter

• Reputation Power: 3
  • MulishaHunter has no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 11:37:36 »
You will need to provide the battle reports for the locked BF4 stats in your profile

johcam

• Reputation Power: 0
  • johcam has no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2015, 02:46:30 »
Hi again guys.

I don't wanna seem desperate, but I just want to know how long does a case gets a verdict? My friends and I want to play in a server where I'm banned :( ...

Thanks for reading this and I hope you could give me a prompt response.  ;) :D