Author Topic: Ban Appeal BF3  (Read 100 times)

Gonfonix

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Gonfonix has no influence.
    • View Profile
Ban Appeal BF3
« on: October 22, 2020, 22:36:20 »
-Ban reason you receive when you get kicked - Suspected Cheating

-Your player name: Gonfonix
-Game name (BF3 or BF4 or BF3/BF4): BF3
-BattlelogID(s)/PersonaID(s) of your player(s) https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Gonfonix/stats/513113280/pc/
-Date you first noticed that you are banned: 10/21/2020
-Tell the truth ;):

Okay so my stats are extremely high on various statistics, such as headshots. However, the reason why my stats are so high is because I was on a modded server where the PointSystem.PointsMultiplier and the AwardCounter.ValueMultiplier was set extremely high in the Win32Game.cfg script file on the server. I wasn't using any actual hacks on any server. Therefore, my stats became very bloated. For proof, simply just go to my battelog profile, then go to my match history where you will see that I was in the same server a lot and you can see it was just me and my friend in there messing around, and the end game stats are high in each match (because again, the server multipliers were increased).

It is also obvious it was a modded server because not even a hacker could reach the stats I have. Like a hacker can't get a 67946.9m headshot. That just isn't possible because no map is that long. Also, a hacker can't get an 18000 killstreak because there can only be up to 64 in a match. Therefore, the reason my stats are high like this is because of the point multipliers running on the server as I explained earlier. Whenever you get a single kill, it counted as multiple, and so forth.

Basically, we bought a server from NFOServers. I FTP'ed into the server files and was looking for the startup.txt file. Instead, I first found the Win32Game.cfg script file and started messing around with it. The end result was it screwed up my account... well... pretty badly.

All I am asking is for the ban to be revoked. I can also fix some of the stats if needed. Some stuff I can't fix, like killstreak. I just don't want a ban on my record for a server being the culprit. And yes it is my fault. We started messing around with the server files and well... it messed up my account bad lol. I didn't think about it until after the fact.

Thanks!