Author Topic: Ban Appeal -- Leusele  (Read 183 times)

Leusele

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Leusele has no influence.
    • View Profile
Ban Appeal -- Leusele
« on: August 07, 2022, 12:54:59 »
Required:
-Ban reason you receive when you get kicked
-> HSK Automatic ban [6-M4-60-111-67-518][Auto Admin]

Optional:
-Your player name : Leusele
-Game name: BF4
-PBGUID(s) of your player(s): PB Server assigned guid = 3081f4f65da76e0f08900b1b7cfce2eb
-EAGUID(s) of your player(s): i tried all to find it out but i cant find it
-BattlelogID(s)/PersonaID(s): https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Leusele/stats/1040433348/pc/
-Date you first noticed that you are banned: around the 05.08.2020

Well long Story, stupid me...
Back in 2020 i wanted to get a assigment that i could not do by myself because i am rlly bad...
So i just Created my own BF4 Nitrado server and joined with 3 of my friends to farm the assigment by headshotting and kniving them without them doing something.
What i didnt know was that a anti cheat software like yours will check my battlereport and find out i got a 142 kill streak and rlly high Headshot kill rate.

The server i did it on was named: "Leusele and his Best BROOO 8====D" (unfortunately i cant find the battlereports because Battlelog whyever Battlelog isnt working that good anymore).

I know that is was stupid to "farm" the assigment that easy and ill not do that again because i am baned since 2 Years on most of BF servers.
Sone other Anticheat Plugins already approved my ban appeal because they saw i was not cheating, just farming. -> https://bf4db.com/player/1040433348

I hope you can unterstand that i didnt cheat at all and just did something stupid without knowing the consequences.

Best Regards Louis |Leusele

Leusele

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Leusele has no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal -- Leusele
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2022, 22:23:19 »
Hello? hope it gets processed, just want to play :(
Regards leusele