Author Topic: Ban Appeal Serniro  (Read 2030 times)

serniro

• Reputation Power: 0
  • serniro has no influence.
    • View Profile
Ban Appeal Serniro
« on: September 14, 2015, 11:26:10 »
1.SUSPECTED CHEATING: NirDafnai ID:572346 HistoryCheck: 19.06.2013 14:58:30 KH2002 IMPOSSIBLE K/H 78K/85H (5,558); 09.06.2013 14:04:07 MP7 IMPOSSIBLE HS/K 31HS/38K (4,638) (CheatDetector Service at 247FairPlay.com)
2.Serniro
https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/serniro
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/SerNiro/

Ok so my friend did some boosting on my player back in bf3 - boosting not cheating!! he went to a server with some guys and he just killed them lots of times. now around 50% of the servers i go to in bf4 kick me while i have no cheats or any unfair advange. i never cheated and i hope that you will remove this ban and you will never hear from me again.
thank you very much for reading this and i hope that you will help me.

MulishaHunter

• Reputation Power: 3
  • MulishaHunter has no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal Serniro
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 11:52:06 »
Boosting is a form of cheating, and it is against EA's Terms of Service that you agreed to when you installed the game.

What you will need to do is to find those stat's padding battle reports and post them here

serniro

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 13:42:16 »
you mean the battle reports of those game? beacuase that was a long time ago. and i said also that my friend played my player for a week or two and then i got banned because of him and thats realy not fair that i to pay the price now. as well i never boosted and never will so when i enter a server i dont have any advange over pepole and it was in bf3 witch i dont play any more so my player in bf4 isn't cheating or have any sort of affect from the boosting.

MulishaHunter

• Reputation Power: 3
  • MulishaHunter has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2015, 14:23:01 »
account sharing is also against EA's TOS, but i doubt your ban will be overturned until you provide the reports,

check out bf3stats.com

serniro

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2015, 22:28:33 »
i dont know witch reports to give you but you can see that all that was found was suspcted data and my current stats show no suspcted data i have no cheating saftware and when i enter a server i can not cheat or get any advange over players so why should i be kicked from those servers as well any guns or levels i earned were in bf3 witch i havent played in a long time and not planniing too so I only play in bf4 with no affect from this so could suspceted cheating. so plz take that in considrition.