Author Topic: Suspected Cheating  (Read 1614 times)

0TT0MAN23

• Reputation Power: 0
  • 0TT0MAN23 has no influence.
    • View Profile
Suspected Cheating
« on: August 09, 2016, 01:52:46 »
0TT0MAN23_TR
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/0TT0MAN23_TR/
https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/0TT0MAN23_TR
I dont know why im suspect i dont remember but maybe 2-3 years ago i was try nemesis boost but im not cheater or hacker i just want to play in JAH thanks

benjamin1123

• benjamin1123 has no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: Suspected Cheating
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 02:42:05 »
You need to find the battle reports where this stat-padding occurred and provide them to us. You can find them on bf3stats.com just search your name, go on reports and find the reports where the stat padding occurred.

0TT0MAN23

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 01:18:39 »
http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/0TT0MAN23_TR/reports  Searched but i cant find them flag runnings and nemesis boost reports. My stats has been reset by Ea 2-3 years ago and after this moment i didnt play for a long time but  I started playing again. It wasnt cheat or hack. Usually everyone was doing boost at that time. Everyones statue was reset by EA. Really I dont know... I just want to play and im obeying the rules. Real cheaters are playing freely we have to ban real cheaters. Because they are unfair to others. I just made booster of my own and I did not inconvenience anyone.

MulishaHunter

• Reputation Power: 3
  • MulishaHunter has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 03:40:37 »
If EA reseted your account then i doubt your ban here will be removed

0TT0MAN23

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2016, 00:13:43 »
if it's called cheating (its not cheating its trick) I got punished by ea and it was a long time ago. Than I opened a new page. I started from the beginning again. Im not hacker. Pls 

0TT0MAN23

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2016, 00:18:25 »
if it's called cheating (its not cheating its trick) I got punished by ea and it was a long time ago. Than I opened a new page. I started from the beginning again. Im not hacker. Pls I see now im suspect because there are too many headshots it was nemesis boost. Nemesis boost servers. Flag runnings. Maybe someone remember these servers.

0TT0MAN23

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2016, 00:21:31 »
if it's called cheating (its not cheating its trick) I got punished by ea and it was a long time ago. Than I opened a new page. I started from the beginning again. Im not hacker. Pls I see now im suspect because there are too many headshots it was nemesis boost. Nemesis boost servers. Flag runnings. Maybe someone remember these servers.
Edit: Nobody knew it was forbidden once

MulishaHunter

• Reputation Power: 3
  • MulishaHunter has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2016, 03:41:21 »
lol didn't know it was forbidden, It's in the Terms of Service that you should of read before you installed Battlefield

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065221082350775/

Examples of abuse in Official Servers and Ranked Servers in violation of the TOS include, but are not limited to:
-------- Taking turns killing, reviving, receiving ammo etc.
-------- Abusing world geometry to your advantage without risk
-------- Exploiting vehicle damage to repair indefinitely
-------- Creating a play environment which, by definition or action, creates an inflated scoring scenario such as 'flagrun'

0TT0MAN23

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2016, 17:25:23 »
─░ts bf4  ;D come on dude please. I paid with reset.  When starting the game Usually nobody reads terms of service etc. because its just a game. After reset Every time I obey the rules.  If I had done really cheating I could not deal with it. I'll just wait and It was my last word Best regards.