Author Topic: banned account  (Read 136 times)

AMIR LEVI

• Reputation Power: 0
  • AMIR LEVI has no influence.
    • View Profile
banned account
« on: August 22, 2022, 09:49:25 »
  Hello, I know that such cases are not handled. I admit that three years ago I was banned, it was true because I really cheated and I was about 14 years old and I didn't think what could happen with cheating. I know it shouldn't be done and I'm really sorry and I promise it won't happen again. My parents bought me the game around 2015 and then the premium version. It saddens me even more that even though in my case it's been three years and now I want to play the game no one tells me what to do about it and what can be done, they just tell me "no" You made a mistake? You are blocked for life! It's been three years since I was blocked today I won't do it for sure but everyone would say that so it's important to prove to you that it won't happen again just tell me what can be done? Pay a fine? Contribute to your activity? Pay full price for the game? Just say! But please don't accept my appeal with a door slam even after three years of not playing it is important to me. Thank you very much. Good Day
MY ENGLISH IS NOT SO WELL SO PLEASE TELL ME IF SOMETHING IS NOT CLEAR.