Author Topic: Banned for old alias I never new him.  (Read 3205 times)

Homeshadow

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Homeshadow has no influence.
  • Really Guys..... Not Funny
    • View Profile
Banned for old alias I never new him.
« on: March 16, 2016, 11:44:18 »
This was not meant for you, I just wanted to share with you.
Dear Even Balance 
 I want you to listen to me as clear as you possibly can. You have tested me, ridiculed me, drug my name through the mud. Looked at personal information, and patted yourselves on the back until your egos have reach way beyond your aptitude to call EVEN SLIGHTLY WAY OFF BALANCED a COMPETENT COMPANY. I hope I have your full attention.  I begged and pleaded. Yet you and the other cheat companies still can not do your job. I thought, this is your show. Trust them, you are honest, homeshadowpurple. Certainly a guy like me has no business telling a large infrastructure like this one who decides to shame people, treat them like criminals, rob people of their money and pride. Yet don't answer to anyone. Let ease your very tiny little minds. Your hurt me very very deep. You have scared me to the point I feel anger, frustration, but mostly how you decide we don't need to hear your silly excuses of your honesty, dedication, and loyalty. I think it is time you pull our money out of your ears and listen very closely. Since you decided to do nothing and basically destroy my three year career of over a thousand hours of serenity, of the thing I love so much and would never intentionally tarnish. I was left with a challenge. I was really in hopes that you could shine like diamond and save me from this horrible horrible mistake. I mean surely it wasn't my fault and you constantly have access to our most precious moments. I was in hopes that your education was much more advanced than mine. After all you guys wrote the software that controls everything. Lets be honest, I have never even had a typing class let alone the knowledge to create something to rob myself of being an honest person. To you, I am a nobody, nothing, worthless, scumbag looser who has maintained my innocence and even admitted guilt to a crime I didn't commit because I am big enough to admit I could have made a mistake with my little brain. As I struggle, loosing my eyesight, trying to put these word here in a  blurry mess on the screen just so I may help others from your neglect and just basically,lazy lack of effort to perform on a level of professionalism and courtesy for the people who feed you, pay your bills, and make sure not to hold any hard feelings if you decide the life you were enjoying is over because well we decided too. You gave me the superhuman ability to not sleep for maybe 3 hour a night since Feb 29, 2016 as I diligently searched my trove of super software packages as only a super enhanced human hacker/cheat 80721 Homeshadowpurple could do. As I touched the elegant orb with my magic cursor, and Fire Fox Shot up from the bottom of the screen all the way up to my secret little magic box called Google, and I typed my name in there, I showed up on the screen. But when I copy and paste the link you have, this guy  http://metabans.com/player?i=mdSc  shows up. I would appreciate it if you could stay focused on this subject here for just second. Let's pretend that this guy is not me. Lets pretend that I have never heard of this guy, Let us not be putting other peoples profiles linked to Homeshadowpurples untarnished record of never letting anyone alter my game. How is it that Google can see this but you can not. Perhaps you never learned that Google is your Ally. What If I told you the chances of finding this would be nearly impossible. Yet I have not made a mistake to this point. May I please continue. What if I asked for help, possibly someone who doesn't owe me a thing. What do you think the odds would be out of his curiosity to run his name against this person you banned me for and see his name come up with no correlation what so ever other than you, your misguided benevolent behavior. and my alias USASKLNG. I am sorry, you must forgive me for not bowing down to you. I am HOMESHADOWPURPLE NOT  redok125  the hacker you banned me for. I have wasted enough time on this matter and as I see it, You owe me two weeks back pay for doing your job. If you continue to perform at this level I may choose to replace you with a more competent choice such as Cortana or Surri. I am HOMESHADOWPURPLE. You do not mess with my Battlefield 3 ever. I will hunt you down, I will find you, and we will GAME-ON. If you could pull yourself away from whatever it is you don't do, I would like my account un-banned IMMEDIATELY before you guys embarrass yourselves further. I am Homeshadowpurple, and I approve this message.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 00:21:48 by Homeshadow, Reason: Missunderstanding »

iso9002

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • iso9002 is working their way up.iso9002 is working their way up.iso9002 is working their way up.
    • View Profile

iso9002

• Global Moderator
  • iso9002 is working their way up.iso9002 is working their way up.iso9002 is working their way up.
    • View Profile
Re: Banned for old alias I never new him.
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 13:26:54 »
p.s.   you don't need us to be embarrassed.

you are doing this yourself.

::)

this is for you : http://imgur.com/rbLLh3p

p.s.  we are not evenbalance :  appeal your ban with them first

https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-view-ban-402426.html   but I doubt the ban is going to be removed.

p.p.s.   http://metabans.net/showthread.php?3145-This-is-not-funny!!!!!!!!!!!    you are just stupid.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 21:01:22 by iso9002 »

MulishaHunter

• Reputation Power: 3
  • MulishaHunter has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2016, 04:06:12 »
So much text, and I'm guessing a little bit of rage in that post. I stopped reading it after the first line though.

Homeshadow

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2016, 23:31:45 »
Note #26: Take a look at this.

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/homeshadowpurple

an go to "USASKlng" from his profile. You see this is the same player right? Exactly.

Now take a look at this.
https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/USASKlng/reports

These are 2 different accounts, they are 2 different people. So there is nothing here.
03/17/2016 03:23:41 - "homeshadowpurple"
Note #25: We also established that the username "USASKlng" was previously used by ANOTHER person.

This just happened to end up being a matter of coincidence that these two accounts got linked up because my clan mate here didn't use that name in 2014.

So either way... We see nothing here, so please investigate this matter and clear him if you find nothing as well because this is horsecrap.

He's done nothing wrong.
03/17/2016 02:50:21 - "homeshadowpurple"
Note #24: Okay so we did establish that homeshadowpurple did create a secondary account named "USASKlng" however, that playername also WASN"T cheating.

Now because they linked his game ID's for both accounts, they linked those 2 together. Whoopty doo right. There's nothing there.

However, It makes 0 sense whatsoever to how he's being linked to "Redok125" because they are 2 completely different people.

He's done nothing wrong, All the evidence is here publicly available to show that.. Yet somehow you guys have him on PBBans. And its an EVENBALANCE VIOLATION supposedly.

So please, We need the proof that he's done something wrong, because he has done nothing wrong at all.

Like i said previously, I would like my clan mate to be cleared to be removed from PBBans because this is absolutely absurd.

Thanks.
03/17/2016 02:40:33 - "homeshadowpurple"
Note #23: Also, If you take a look at Redok's stats, Weather or not he's linked. Which he is not, there's something suspicious going on.

Because "Redok125" has been banned on like all the anticheat communities and his stats are so low that they are clearly not hacking. Heck, my in game stats are better and nobody is trying to do this to me.

Which is the issue here... all the public data available says he's not doing a damn thing wrong yet its all "manually" done and hidden to the point where nobody can tell wtf is really going on.

If you dig into this matter as i have done for the last hour / hour and a half or so then you will find that there's really nothing there, There's a bunch of manual crap and clean stats.

So please, Clear my clan mate on PBBans so that he can resume playing.

Thanks
03/17/2016 02:29:37 - "homeshadowpurple"
Note #22: Hello,

I am participating in this in a matter to resolve this issue.

I would like you to do something for me.
http://i.imgur.com/QzcgeZW.png

Visit that, follow those steps.

And please, Tell me how you link Homeshadowpurple to USASKlng, because that doesn't make sense. Although some may find that possible to do, I don't care on that matter.

Now if you do that step and end up on Redok125 you will find TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PEOPLE, And somehow, that's being used to keep my clan mate here banned. He's done nothing, I really don't understand what's going on here.

There is so much crap involved here in keeping my clan mate banned that it's ridiculous.

If you (evenbalance) can't find any way to give me a logical explanation as to what's going on here, then i would love for you to clear him so that PBBans will remove that ban from their database that is causing all this trouble, For my friend here who is 45 years old and has diabetes, He has nothing better to do than be with his daughter and play BF3, He would never cheat and he's been loyal in the ADK Community.

Like i said, If you can't find anything here to keep him banned then please clear PBBans to remove the ban for him so he can resume his career on Battlefield. One of our admins already said he's clean after investigating his computer forever.

Thanks & look forward to hearing back from you.

Homeshadow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2016, 23:36:48 »
Note #27: You will need to contact any third-party ban site directly as we are not affiliated with any of them.

You can continue to play on PB servers that do not stream to those third-party ban sites.

I'm sorry, but the prior explanation answered your question and we have nothing further to say on the subject.

iso9002

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2016, 04:57:16 »
@Brian Johnson

https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-johnson-0927b990?trk=pub-pbmap

as long this ban exist : https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-view-ban-402426.html

we are NOT going to unban your account

also you are wasting your time with your wall of text.

https://www.247fairplay.com/forum/general-discussion-news/cross-game-bans!/

p.s.  copy paste a wall of text is just lazy.

Homeshadow

• View Profile
Re: Banned for old alias I never new him. WRONG sort of...
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2016, 23:26:22 »
Dear 24/7 FairPlay,

Um.... this is the part where I say, From the bottom of my heart, I apologize for trying to defend myself and others like me who have been wrongfully accused of cheating or hacking. I am sorry it could not have been resolved without so much ambition from a team of more than 15 skilled people, who are very good at what they do. Know that I never meant anything malicious or hurtful. I have only wanted to play my game and keep my stats up for the competitions coming up. Sincerely I apologize for blaming you, throwing you under the bus, and just not being professional. I have been wronged for something I did not do. I hope you can appreciate the fight in the dog and forgive me, as I have clearly tried to defend my honor and any other person this has happened to. I am a man of pride, selfless acts of kindness, and a reputable soul for caring about other needs before my own. In this time of need I have offended, shamed and just simply destroyed those who got in my way.

HOMESHADOWPURPLE
  Battlefield 3 is my home, like a  Shadow is how close I am, like a ninja when I kill you, Purple is the color of your body mind and soul when I have beaten you black and blue and you rage quit, after you have encountered me. I am a serious adversary not to be taken lightly on the field or off.
  I am sorry for my actions once again.

In closing I would like to ask all admins to give information of the source freely, as I had no idea where it originated from.  This is not divulging trade secrets, but helping others to quickly resolve their issues without haste. Also don't be so quick to assume guilt on people. We come to you for help, instead receive ridicule. That builds frustration when the doors are closed. You have to admit, I do make a good adversary on the field or off. 
Here is the source of my ban.

Clearly a person who has some issues to deal with that all the psychology in college was not enough to understand his way of trying to manage this server. He did not have Punk Buster turned on.

http://www6.gametracker.com/server_info/216.155.140.240:25250/punkbuster/?&pbsspge=765&pbssipp=20&query=fe1816931c4689d5aeb891634807a10e&submit=Search%20by%20GUID
      Again, I thank you for everything.