Author Topic: How to read those stats  (Read 1901 times)

NastyPedro

• Reputation Power: 0
  • NastyPedro has no influence.
  • Owner of ###WARZONE###
    • View Profile
    • ###WARZONE### --- KILLING IS FREE ! ! !
How to read those stats
« on: July 13, 2016, 19:07:27 »
Hi, not very new in reading stats but this part is little confuses me.
http://bf3stats.com/report/pc/89026111#mirakulix163

Accuracy 230%

Cheers

Outrider

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Outrider has no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: How to read those stats
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 21:19:35 »
In theory it is possible to have high accuracy with Shotguns because pellets can hit separate players: or with incendiary Grenades because they can do damage to 1+ players each throw.

https://i-stats.net/index.php?action=average

This player has statistics that are maybe a little more than normal if he plays only Hardcore in small maps. If he plays Core possibly he is using a wallhack.
Ordinary guy fed up with cheaters.

NastyPedro

• Owner of ###WARZONE###
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 16:22:04 »
In theory it is possible to have high accuracy with Shotguns because pellets can hit separate players: or with incendiary Grenades because they can do damage to 1+ players each throw.

https://i-stats.net/index.php?action=average

This player has statistics that are maybe a little more than normal if he plays only Hardcore in small maps. If he plays Core possibly he is using a wallhack.

I would understand it IF shotguns were used. Stats are from HC server and not only 20 shots made.

Fair_Admin

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 213
  • Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2016, 16:27:01 »
I think this can happen with the canister shell which works similar to shotgun ammo. It spreads and each bullet is counted seperately into accuracy
Hint: Most of the images I am posting are hyperlinks, redirecting to the source, where the screenshot was made of. (Just click on the picture, to see the original source!)

Fair_Admin on Metabans: http://metabans.com/Fair_Admin

NastyPedro

• Owner of ###WARZONE###
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2016, 17:10:52 »
Not saying the guys is hacking or smtg, he is on my friends list and he said it would be more realistic, if accuracy was 23% not 230. He has also no clue whats the story with this report ...

0ld_yell0w

• 0ld_yell0w has no influence.
  • Sua Sponte
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2016, 14:12:03 »
The stats system is in that matter "flawed" hence all the ammo that does splash damage can make your accuracy go sky high.
We tested the bow and arrow in BF4 with gas tips, I got a stunning 1400 percent accuracy in 1 round ! (beat that sloweyes :D  )
IT was a normal played round on locker with 64 players normalmode, all I did was stand in one end of map firing the bow.
so IF you take guns/grenade/ammo dealing splash damage into your evaluation be aware of those miscalcs.
A shell that hits 2 people, only kills one of them still counts as 2 hits ... etc.

regards

0ld_yell0w

Sua Sponte

NastyPedro

• Owner of ###WARZONE###
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2016, 17:32:06 »
I'm aware of BF4 and xbow. You never see that in BF3 in case when person is NOT using canister shell in tank and shotguns.

Cheers