Author Topic: How to see if stats are updated and force an update  (Read 1849 times)

Ectholian

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Ectholian has no influence.
    • View Profile
How to see if stats are updated and force an update
« on: November 27, 2016, 18:22:30 »
I have a lot of players I try to check, but all the data seems to be outdated. Even after a week, the battle reports are from 1 or 2 years old. Is there any way to see if stats are up to date?

And how can you force an update of a player ?

Fair_Admin

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 213
  • Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
Re: How to see if stats are updated and force an update
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 05:57:57 »
The battlereports are not updated anymore but the regular stats are updated every time you access one players page
Hint: Most of the images I am posting are hyperlinks, redirecting to the source, where the screenshot was made of. (Just click on the picture, to see the original source!)

Fair_Admin on Metabans: http://metabans.com/Fair_Admin

Ectholian

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2016, 15:30:39 »
That's a pity, such a powerfull feature :)

So how can i see the last time for example the BF4 stats of a player is updated? On top there is a timestamp but it is almost always outdated, so i suppose that is not the 'last update' time ?

Fair_Admin

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 213
  • Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!Fair_Admin is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 05:10:34 »
As I said. When you access a players page his stats are updated, this means his stats are up to date always
Hint: Most of the images I am posting are hyperlinks, redirecting to the source, where the screenshot was made of. (Just click on the picture, to see the original source!)

Fair_Admin on Metabans: http://metabans.com/Fair_Admin

Ectholian

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2016, 14:16:05 »
Allright, thanks! I assumed there was some sort of background process running, but this is perfect!