Author Topic: Will 247fairplay expand to BF1?  (Read 7504 times)

NastyPedro

• Reputation Power: 0
  • NastyPedro has no influence.
  • Owner of ###WARZONE###
    • View Profile
    • ###WARZONE### --- KILLING IS FREE ! ! !
Re: Will 247fairplay expand to BF1?
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2016, 20:18:06 »
We all know HOW weak is FairFight, so i will not get the game before it has a decent system working against NERDS.

http://www.pcgamer.com/bf1-hacks/

uzishan

• uzishan has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2016, 02:17:33 »
Actually EA don't really bother with enforcing their rules only if cheaters really get out of line. I did talk on a few matters with a representative from EA about a few stuff including me statpadding(wish their shortcut kits were available from the start, would've saved me the trouble) in BF4 as I haven't read the rules before and I did assume full responsability. and the approximate reply was that they can't trace statpadders on rented servers and they'll only ban it if it's done on official servers. other than that they only bother with cheaters that really start troubling other players's experience or if they're reported enough... Sooo don't put that much hope in FairFight as it's mostly dependant on player report.

benjamin1123

• benjamin1123 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2016, 23:48:22 »
EA / Dice is useless for banning hackers, you'll find that most of the people banned are the really obvious hackers that any admin would be stupid not to ban. They claim they have an anticheat team but all they really have is fairfight which is useless, especially with anyone who actually knows how to hack.