Author Topic: Zippo2221 EXTREME hacker. Just look at 247fairplay HISTORY graph for bf4! OMG!  (Read 5670 times)

kingal72

• Reputation Power: 0
  • kingal72 has no influence.
    • View Profile
http://247FairPlay.com/CheatDetector/Zippo2221      Look at HISTORY graph for BF4     https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/Zippo2221/history  It's even more unnatural than that vile dirty parasite NastyPedo !!!!

Aimbot, wallhack, damage modifier, anti recoil, ESP etc the works. 

NastyPedro

• NastyPedro has no influence.
  • Owner of ###WARZONE###
    • View Profile
    • ###WARZONE### --- KILLING IS FREE ! ! !
http://247FairPlay.com/CheatDetector/Zippo2221      Look at HISTORY graph for BF4     https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/Zippo2221/history  It's even more unnatural than that vile dirty parasite NastyPedo !!!!

Aimbot, wallhack, damage modifier, anti recoil, ESP etc the works.
Sorry to tell you but I have nothing against autists. But i dislike retards, like you.
You are simply pathetic clown who has no understandings even of breathing.
Link for you
https://youtu.be/ldNnKVGxabA

Oh and yeah, me parasite got votekicked for hacking 2 days ago again LOL
https://youtu.be/UFsaQS-C-vw
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 13:02:52 by NastyPedro »

kingal72

• View Profile
NastyPedo you vile dirty hacking cheating parasite.

Watched your vids lol AGAIN you've proven that you are dirty :)  You're using semi auto aimbot :)  You have to highlight enemy yourself (Called "Safe Aimbot") then aimbot takes over.  You can actually see the aimbot kick in.

My hearing girlfriend and a couple of hearing mates say you sound like a spotty teenager who's probably a virgin.

I've lost respect for this site, there's no integrity and a high probably certain moderators hack as well, hence the 247fairplay HISTORY graph being so efficient as ALL the hackers share the same up and down dips and those that try to "look" legit by say only using wallhack, still have abnormal graphs.   It's the common denominator in all suspicious players.

Have made way over 50 accurate reports of hacking, not one upheld.  That's dodgy as hell.  I'm ranked 100 best bf4 clean player in the World now.

For you hacking scum and those that pretend to be clean but are more dirty than your own excrement...... FLICKING THE MIDDLE FINGER AT YOU :)  I spit in your face, with every atom of my being I despise you.

JakeSully

• JakeSully has no influence.
    • View Profile
if you can't prove he is cheating then ofcourse ban is rejected. You need to provide the staff here evidence not just stats, reports. Please provide some videos of player hacking/cheating that way it will be easier for him to be banned.

kingal72

• View Profile
JackSully

Which hacker or hackers penis are you abnormally sucking?

The absolute 100% proof of hacking cheating is in the 247fairplay.com history graph   https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/Zippo2221/history

It's better than screenshots or video as it's like a digital footprint or finger print on a smoking gun.  You knew this obviously :)

NastyPedro

• NastyPedro has no influence.
  • Owner of ###WARZONE###
    • View Profile
    • ###WARZONE### --- KILLING IS FREE ! ! !
JackSully

The absolute 100% proof of hacking cheating is in the 247fairplay.com history graph   https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/Zippo2221/history

It's better than screenshots or video as it's like a digital footprint or finger print on a smoking gun.  You knew this obviously :)

Poor kid ... :(

Which part of the graph EXACTLY shows cheats were used, educate us before you jump on a bandwagon.
Oh and insulting everyone here ... Well i take it as a part of your disease. Is that some form of Coprolalia ?

You should seek help anyway as your view of life is ... weird ...

JakeSully

• View Profile
JackSully

stats on 247fairplay does not prove it's truth, alot of other sites claims 247fairplay stats pages randomly shows false stats. Like if i check my own account i have some markins here and there, does that mean i'm cheating? No it does not. Thats the thing. Just because you see markins here and there does not mean player is actually cheating. Get the facts before you missread anything. Videos is only proof enough if you wanna show staff here that he is cheating. Stats do not provide true evidence from 247fairplay.

0ld_yell0w

• 0ld_yell0w has no influence.
  • Sua Sponte
    • View Profile
I really do not hope that any admins use 247fairplay as their only Means to check a player (I personally dont).
Normally when you check a player you do it with lots of different tools unless its the obvious 1 shot from a pistol 900 meters away in the head while flying an attack helo ;)

If you do your job the right way, you use lots of stats combined to check a player, not only from here (247) but also other stats sites and Tools that some of us got access to. @kingal72 I don't think you are treating neither the 247fairplay.com staff or the members nice mainly out of frustration as I see it, but 247 is short of staff and those working here got a reallife job to tend to also so Things DO take time. That said, you DO post a lot not only here but also on metabans (yup, Im also there ;)  ).

Bottomline is, stats isnt everything, it Means a lot but you simply need to look at a players history combined to that. and as JakeSully wrote it simply cant stand alone. Ive personally been sitting with 4 other admins judging a video of a player to check for aimbotting and we simply couldnt see it, 2 days later he got FairFight banned .... go figure if I had to sit watching it Again ;)

In genrazl my own rule is, if it looks too good, it most likely is, and then check everything about that player, including his friendslist,battlereports, server played on .. etc. its a heck of a job !

As I see Zippos stats+history, I do not see anything weird or abnormal. I am in no way saying he isnt cheating Im saying it doesnt look like it. provide some video footage in spectator mode and some battlereports where you think he played ugly and its another case, but just posting his stats isnt really any good.

regards

0ld_yell0w

Sua Sponte

JakeSully

• View Profile
I really do not hope that any admins use 247fairplay as their only Means to check a player (I personally dont).
Normally when you check a player you do it with lots of different tools unless its the obvious 1 shot from a pistol 900 meters away in the head while flying an attack helo ;)

If you do your job the right way, you use lots of stats combined to check a player, not only from here (247) but also other stats sites and Tools that some of us got access to. @kingal72 I don't think you are treating neither the 247fairplay.com staff or the members nice mainly out of frustration as I see it, but 247 is short of staff and those working here got a reallife job to tend to also so Things DO take time. That said, you DO post a lot not only here but also on metabans (yup, Im also there ;)  ).

Bottomline is, stats isnt everything, it Means a lot but you simply need to look at a players history combined to that. and as JakeSully wrote it simply cant stand alone. Ive personally been sitting with 4 other admins judging a video of a player to check for aimbotting and we simply couldnt see it, 2 days later he got FairFight banned .... go figure if I had to sit watching it Again ;)

In genrazl my own rule is, if it looks too good, it most likely is, and then check everything about that player, including his friendslist,battlereports, server played on .. etc. its a heck of a job !

As I see Zippos stats+history, I do not see anything weird or abnormal. I am in no way saying he isnt cheating Im saying it doesnt look like it. provide some video footage in spectator mode and some battlereports where you think he played ugly and its another case, but just posting his stats isnt really any good.

regards

0ld_yell0w

Exactly, @0ld_yell0w  you got the point there :) Allways check more than 1 site and if stats does not look suspicous to admin then try and provide a video atleast that shows he is hacking. That way admin will then see it fully and will accept report and ban the player for hacking/cheating.

anthrojesse

• anthrojesse has no influence.
    • View Profile
@yellow , with even more ,

you been watching the guy i recorded in locker with 7 other admins :p as where the russian guys said it was skill ( against their russian friendo XD ) , and where the actual neutral admins aka us and booty , said it was verrrrrry suspicious , and probably ESP and aimbot 

@kingal72 you kinda think everyone who made a good shot is a cheater , i been watching you around on metabans for a looooong time , and like 90% of those you accuse , are legit players

you really should use a few tools before accusing someone
here are the ones i ALWAYS use if i check someone

247fairplay
bf4db
i-stat
metabans

if i find something suspicious there and he actually got banned

ggc-stream
pbbans

and use those links from ggc and pb to start a tread as those mostly result in an instant ban from 247 as well

and THE best thing you can do is , recording , OBS is a great tool for it , or if you didn't update geforce experience yey , shadowplay is your golden savior

regards

anthrojesse