Author Topic: KingSinisterPang  (Read 286 times)

The_XYZT_ehT

• Reputation Power: 0
  • The_XYZT_ehT has no influence.
    • View Profile
KingSinisterPang
« on: September 30, 2021, 14:26:09 »
http://247FairPlay.com/CheatDetector/KingSinisterPang

Videos shows everything, nothing more to say i think.
Thank you for your service.

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsgmNhFGVes

The_XYZT_ehT

• View Profile
Re: KingSinisterPang
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2021, 19:55:45 »
And yeah, you guessed it, the "proof" is not the chat, but the arrow on the map :-)

butcherboy

• Reputation Power: 1
  • butcherboy has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2021, 08:48:22 »
What exactly did the video show, I must have missed it. Showed someone running round in circles, not a shot was fired, nor an enemy sighted.

The_XYZT_ehT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2021, 13:21:51 »
What exactly did the video show, I must have missed it. Showed someone running round in circles, not a shot was fired, nor an enemy sighted.

At time 00:06 when the map is opened. You can clearly see the one fast soldier arrow (left to enemy helicopter icon).
I don't really know, but the soldier arrow should be slower and maybe not penetrating building like this.

At time 00:11 when the map is opened. You can clearly see the one fast soldier arrow (on the point C).
I don't really know, but the soldier arrow should be slower, because swimming is not that fast.

At time 00:44 when the map is opened. You can clearly see the one fast soldier arrow (on the far right of the map).
I don't really know, but the solider arrow should not glitch like that and make a perfect instant 180 degree turn.
And of course, that "sprint" is obvious as well.

At time 00:53 when the map is opened. You can see soldier arrow (in the skyscraper between points D and E).
I don't really know, but the solider should't be on top of the building when at 00:46-00:49 was on the street.

Still not enough information?